CARE AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
The Stone Diaries 10 year Limited Warranty for Residence applies to product that have been maintained according to Care and Maintenance Guide, as follows:
- Use a soft microfiber cloth to dust off the quartz surfaces.
- Use a damp cloth (lightly dipped in water) to wipe daily / when needed.
- Never use harsh chemicals / abrasive cleaners as these will damage or dull the quartz surfaces.
- Never clean with product with Trichlorethane / Methylene Chloride or Caustic Soda.
- Stains can usually be removed with cleaners such as CIF. However, it is recommended to avoid acidic foods like tomatoes, citrus fruits, vinegar, etc. on the quartz warranty.
- Avoid sudden and rapid temperature changes even though the quartz surfaces may be heat resistant. It is recommended to use hot pads or trivets should any hot object will be on the top. Damage from excessive heat relates to issue of proper care and maintenance of the product and is not covered by this warranty.
- Avoid placing quartz surfaces outdoors or in places the receive strong emissions of ultra-violet rays.
- Remove oil stains or powder on quartz surfaces, rinse thoroughly & immediately with clean water.