10 YEARS LIMITED RESIDENCES WARRANTY DETAIL
The Stone Diaries Pte Ltd will warrant from the original date of installation material that fails due to any manufacturing defect when fabricated and installed by a TSD fabricator. This warranty applies to the repair or replacement of failed material that has been permanently installed in your residence. The option to repair or replace the material is at the sole discretion of The Stone Diaries. Warranty is available only to the original owner of a single-family residence in which TSD has been originally installed. In the care of a newly constructed single- family residence, this warranty is available to the “first” owner purchasing the residence with TSD permanently installed and is transferable according to the stated below.
WARRANTY COVERS ONLY THE STONE DIARIES QUARTZ SURFACE
This warranty applies to product that was installed after 1 JUNE 2021.
- Warranty applies only The Stone Diaries quartz surfacing materials and does not apply to any other products, including other quartz-surfacing product manufactured or supplied by any other party.
- Warranty applies only to The Stone Diaries quartz surfacing materials that been permanently installed in the interior of single-family residence and have not been moved from their original installation. If after or during installation you decide that you do not like the color or finish after you selected, that decision is not covered under this warranty.
- Repair and replacement requests covered under this warranty; please send us an email for further assistance. Kindly attach pictures of the defect for us to expedite the assessment.
- Proof of original receipt and invoice with the same attention name must be the same upon request.
- TSD Surfaces materials that were found defective due to fabrication or installations, TSD will repair/replace the quartz surface to the best possible results, exact color match will not be guaranteed.
- Warranty is limited solely to the repair or replacement of the Quartz provided by TSD, including necessary work such as repair, removal and replacement or the product. TSD will to a reasonable extent, cover the cost of electricity reconnection and simple plumbing charges based on TSD discretion.
- Warranty does not cover any residence where the owner is not the occupant.
- Warranty does not cover commercial such as offices, showrooms and/or rental properties or any other place of business.
- Warranty does not cover outdoor installations.
- Warranty does not cover any mishandling of the product, such as, excessive heat or any exposure to weather condition. Any form of physical or chemical abuses and damages caused by improper care and maintenance will be voided as well.
- Warranty does not cover chips or other excessive impact that caused damage to the product.
- Warranty does not cover scratches. Please exercise appropriate measure and responsibility to protect the product under any form of activity. Scratch resistance but not scratch proof. Proper care must be exercised including the use of a cutting board as part of your care and maintenance.
- Warranty does not cover chips or other excessive impact damage in the product and does not cover any chips or cracks that are a result of “dry” cutting or polishing.
- Warranty does not cover any form of chemical damages.
- Warranty does not cover any creative use of the material including bending or curving.
- Warranty does not cover the installation of sinks.
- Warranty does not cover miter edges where the joint is not cut correctly.
- Warranty will be voided if material thickness was found to be reduced.
- Warranty does not cover material and services that have not been paid in full.
- Warranty does not cover natural variations in the color, size, shape and distribution of the pattern of the natural quartz or the natural variations in background tone. These characteristics are inherent and unique characteristics of the product. Color samples provided to consumers, dealers and fabricators are only representative and not an exact replication of what will be installed.
- Warranty does not cover additional modifications such as plumbing, electrical, tile, cabinets, flooring, etc. that may be necessary to repair or replace the TSD product covered under this warranty.
- Warranty does not cover temporary marks such as metal marks, fingerprints or other signs of daily living.
- Warranty does not cover any visible defects during fabrication and installation. Our trained fabricator and installer are required to performed visual inspection of all materials prior to installation.
- Warranty does not cover what is referred to as spots or blemishes smaller that a ten (10) cent piece. A certain level of spots or blemishes are inherent in the manufacturing process and do affect the structural integrity of the material.
- Warranty does not cover the altering of any factory-applied finish. Only colors listed as available as “honed” in our brochure, sample book, or on our website are eligible under this warranty. Any issues arising from the practice of “in-shop” honing are the sole responsibility of the fabricator.
- Warranty does not cover seam appearance or seam performance, adhesives, caulk or other accessory items. Once the product is installed that are two main reasons for seam separation or cracking are shifting or movement of the substrate, cabinet or foundation, and thermal shock. Thermal shock can occur when a hot pan, dish or other receptacle or object is left on the countertop for more than a brief period. Trivets or hot pads should always be used. These issues are not considered material defects and are subject to proper care and maintenance by the owner.
- TSD materials contain important product information on the back of the each slab. Removing this product information will void the warranty.
- Warranty does not cover routine maintenance. Routine maintenance includes but is not limited to, minor conditions such as removing stains and water spots by following the techniques specified in The Stone Diaries Care & Maintenance Guidelines.
Colour Variation within an installation & blemishes, must be within thirty (30) days of installation. It will be considered to be a normal variation and not covered by this warranty. This is the only warranty made by The Stone Diaries Pte Ltd. No representative, dealer, sales person or any other person is authorized to make or makes any warranty or promise on behalf of The Stone Diaries Pte Ltd with respect to The Stone Diaries Pte Ltd quartz surface. No terms or conditions other than those stated herein or provided by law, and no agreement or understanding, oral or written, in any way purporting to modify this warranty shall be binding upon The Stone Diaries Pte Ltd unless made in writing and signed by an authorized employee of The Stone Diaries Pte Ltd.